We use our experience of scheme optimisation and planning to implement projects that maximise return on investment.
Whatever scale, all hydro projects require a detailed and rigorous approach to design and development. For new proposals, we will give you an informed and objective view on viability, rapidly identify potential challenges and help to streamline the development.
Where possible, we will provide a range of alternatives and enable the client to take a lead in design decisions.
Hydromatch Consulting provides the following project-related services and we can join your implementation team at any stage of the project.
- Viability assessments and feasibility studies
- Detailed hydro energy resource investigations
- Scheme design and comparison of alternatives strategies
- Project budgets and financial modelling
- Environmental applications
- Fish pass design
- Planning applications
- Flood defence consent
- Flood risk assessments
- Detailed design
- Construction drawings
- OFGEM and Feed-in-Tariff registration
- Project management and sub-contracting
- CDM safety planning and implementation
- Mechanical and Electrical installation
- Scheme commissioning
- Operator training and handover
- Remote monitoring
- Project maintenance and optimisation under changing conditions